Safely Opening To Serve You
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Response
We’ve missed you and it’s finally time to start making appointments again.
Your Safety is Our Priority
Safety is our primary concern – for you, your loved ones, our families, our team, and our community. We genuinely care for those we serve and those we serve alongside.
You may have noticed several safety and infection control procedures we already had in place prior to the current pandemic. We always stay up-to-date with and follow all recommendations from the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
Existing Safety Procedures
We have always employed extensive measures to protect our patients and our team from the spread of infections.
- We meticulously follow all relevant guidelines for the disinfection of patient areas.
- We ensure the sterilization of instruments.
- We treat surfaces with disinfectants that kill all viruses and bacteria.
- We autoclave dental instruments to eliminate all viruses and bacteria.
- We use disposable, single-use supplies when applicable.
- We consistently take "universal precautions” to provide a safe environment.
Enhanced Safety Procedures for COVID-19
In addition to our existing safety procedures, we have added the following enhanced safety procedures to protect our patients and our team.
- You will be sent a pre-screening questionnaire prior to your appointment, and we will go through all questions again at your appointment
- You can check-in by calling us and then wait in your car or wait in our reception area where the chairs have been spread out to keep people distanced
- You can check out by calling us from your car after your appointment or paying at the front desk
- Sneeze Guards have been installed at the front desk
- All of our team members and anyone entering the office must wear a mouth and nose covering
- We have medical-grade HEPA filters in each room that are continuously running
- We will continue to utilize the DryShield and will start using the Purevac HVE systems which help reduce aerosols during cleanings and restorative visits
- We will be wearing face shields and a surgical mask and switching to a p100 mask if doing a procedure that generates aerosols. We will be switching gowns between patients and wearing coverings over our hair.
- Patients will be asked to rinse with a hydrogen peroxide mouth rinse prior to their appointment once they are in the treatment room.
We’d be happy to answer any questions you may have about our new safety procedures, the appointment process, or treatment options.
Your Oral Healthcare is Essential
We believe your oral health is essential and inseparable from your overall health. From maintaining healthy gums and healthy teeth to crafting a beautifully brilliant smile to brighten your world, we are here to ensure you receive the dental care you need and want in a safe environment.
We're In This Together
As we move forward together, please know that we stand with you, your family, and our entire community. We stand ready to serve you, keep you safe, and keep you smiling.
Please Call Today for an Appointment
Thank you so much for your support during this time. We look forward to seeing you soon.
- Dr. Holman, Dr. Pedersen & Holman Family Dental Care Team